Fujian’s first 4-in-1 charging station put into use in Xiamen
A 4-in-1 refueling station for new energy vehicles –the first of its kind in Fujian province- was put into use in Xiamen on May 16th.
2019 Art Amoy Contemporary Fair to open in Xiamen on June 6th
The 2019 Art Amoy is set to take place from June 6th to 9th at Xiamen International Conference and Exhibition Center, showcasing over 10,000 works of contemporary art from 80 galleries from 11 countries and regions.
1st box girder installed to mark progress of building new Fuzhou-Xiamen high-speed railway
Aerial photo taken on April 29, 2019 shows the box girder installation site of Xixi bridge on new Fuzhou-Xiamen high-speed railway in Xiamen, southeast China's Fujian Province.
Belt, Road boosts development of Xiamen logistics industry
Businesses active with Belt and Road countries emerged as major sources for the logistics industry in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province in the first quarter of this year, according to the local transport bureau.
Exhibitors from 47 countries, regions attend Strait Travel Fair
Exhibitors from 47 countries and regions attended the 15th Strait Travel Fair, which was held in Xiamen, Fujian province from April 19 to 21.
Xiamen home port available for world's largest cruise ship
The World Dream, a ship owned by Dream Cruises, the first luxury liner brand in Asia, docked at the Xiamen International Cruise Home Port on April 16.
- Photo Gallery
- Aoi teshima 2019 Concert Tour in Xiamen| 2019-05-22
- Paw Patrol| 2019-05-22
- Last Stop On the Market Street| 2019-05-22
- 2019 Maksim Solo Classical Crossover Piano Concert Tour| 2019-05-22
- Classical piano concert by Albert Cano Smit| 2019-05-22
- Musical comedy by The Voca People| 2019-05-22
- Xiamen Art Gallery’s Collection of Lacquer Paintings Exhibition| 2019-05-22
- School of Rock--The Musical| 2019-05-22
- Up & Down the Mountain - Martin Feng Ruan Recital| 2019-05-22